Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Beautiful Day

I guess completing all my assignments last week was not a so-good idea, after all i'm so dead bored staying at home facing my lappy and my beautiful white walls. Anyway, tmlo i just gonna show my face in school for the project cos i no longer wanna rot at home and to give face to the leader since being a leader is never easy.

TODAY IS A BEAUTIFUL DAY. don't you think so? the sun is out but not sorching, the rain isnt here but it's cooling. My jouyous mood is back. Yeah! I missing so much people out there. Is just so hard to meet up. I miss tons of them. I've got a crazy idea. We can have gathering in BSS every friday. Haha, anyone is welcome for the gathering. I guess I really miss school till it's driving me to insanity. Workable? I dunno. Anyway, I realised friends are the best you can really asked for in this phase of life, friends that you've not met in about 4 years or so, can actually click so much, is it amazing. I managed to get hold of my primary school mates and we are doing good, perhaps meeting up very soon. Seconday school mates too. Poly ones? i doubt i can make any in my course. That's all.

PS: I need gatherings and meeting ups to make feel more joyous and upbeat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home